Hello all, so I know that I totally fell off the wagon when it comes to weekly links. December has been a crazy month, I had three business trips, getting ready for Christmas. Due to family coming to town we effectively had 3 Christmas’ and on top of that I got sick.
I’m not complaining just explaining what happened. The holidays are a rough time for a lot of people, and we’ve all had experiences we have to carry with us. So remember in all the craziness that some might be suffering in silence. If you find yourself in this position, please reach out. You are not alone and there are people to help you.
Down to the business…
- Better bursting enhancement with Azure Disks: cool enhancements to Azure disks around bursting.
- New Features in Azure monitor metrics based on feedback : Always great to see feedback lead to enhancement of a product.
- Building xbox gaming stream with site reliability practices : been doing a lot of writing and work around resiliency, and this is a great idea.
- Advice to my 20 year old self : interesting blog by Scott Hanselman.
- Democratizing AI with machine learning designer : Really cool to see AI be more of a regular thing.
So as always I have a post here about something fun. And this week I wanted to post about how my wife blew me away with her gift this Christmas. We had our 11th anniversary at Dave and Busters, we decided to double down on stupid fun. When we walked in, they were having a silent auction for MakeAWish and when I was in the bathroom she bid on this item and won.
This is a picture from the Dark Knight, my favorite movie of all time, signed by Christian Bale and the late Heath Ledger.